A two-week intense course in a practical format for you to start applying immediately.
If you commit to the class for a week and create some space to devote time to one of your ideas, you can launch a small idea. For example, you could:
- Start your blog with it’s first post
- Write an outline of your upcoming posts for the next 3-4 months
- Write an outline of your book
- Write an outline of your tutorial
- Write the first draft of your tutorial
- Create the Launch page for your next collection
- Monday: Foundation Principle - Review your life priorities
- Tuesday: Principle 1 – Start capturing your ideas
- Wednesday: Principle 2 – Working with an Accountability Club
- Thursday: Principle 3 – Effective Communication with Your Club
- Friday: Principle 4 – Tell the Story
- Monday: Principle 5 – Which Ideas Should I Do First?
- Tuesday: Principle 6 – I hate lists, so how do I get things done?
- Wednesday: Principle 7 – Realities of a Solo Creative…Flexibility
- Thursday: Principle 8 – Review and Renew
- Friday: Actions Items and Wrapping Up
Interested? Please email me at Jennifer [at] kannallc [dot] com!